3.4.8 has been released today on WordPress.
The changes include some bug fixes, security improvements and code re-factorization.
The following changes have been deployed with the new version:
- Add filter to allow the change for authentication payload
- Change how we log in the user on while using the "protect endpoint" feature
- Refactor Route Service getUserFromJWT method
- Update License to GPL v3
- Sanitize data from request
- Fix password that contains special characters #50
- /auth/validate endpoint supports both
If you see any problems, please don't forget to open an issue on GitHub.