3.4.9 has been released today on WordPress.
The changes include some bug fixes, new features and code re-factorization.
The following changes have been deployed with the new version:
- Add Strength indicator for JWT decryption key
- Allow setting custom length for random password. The default is 10 characters.
- Allow sending base_64 encoded
passhashon the /auth endpoint
- Fix issue with includeRequestParameters that has been building incorrect URLs
- Add query parameters filter on autologin redirect
- Add the
simple_jwt_login_before_endpointhook before all simple-jwt-login routes are initialized
If you see any problems, please don't forget to open an issue on GitHub.