3.5.0 has been released today on WordPress.
The changes include some bug fixes, new features and code re-factorization.
The following changes have been deployed with the new version:
- Fix unable to create post issue when protect endpoints is enabled for all endpoints #62
- Search user by email on reset password #31
- Switch get_user_by_email to get_user_by() due to deprecation
- Remove method convertUserToArray from WordPressData.
- Drop support for PHP 5.3 and PHP 5.4
If you see any problems, please don't forget to open an issue on GitHub.